INS-DM – Brand New IP68 Super Ruggedized Dual GNSS Antenna Inertial Navigation System by Inertial Labs
The INS-DM model is the result of over 20 years of Inertial Labs’ experience in developing and supplying INS solutions to land, marine and aerial platforms around the world
Paeonian Springs, VA, USA: The Inertial Labs GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System (INS-DM) is the latest version of Inertial Navigation System, developed by Inertial Labs.
This system, the INS-DM, is an IP68 rated version of an all-new generation of super ruggedized, shielded from the EMC/EMI, fully-integrated, combined Inertial Navigation System (INS) + Attitude & Heading Reference System (AHRS) + Air Data Computer (ADC) high-performance strapdown system, that determines position, velocity and absolute orientation (Heading, Pitch and Roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Horizontal and Vertical Position, Velocity and Orientation are determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs INS-DM can support multiple types of MEMS Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) developed by Inertial Labs. Additionally, the INS-DM supports other IMU’s, like the Honeywell HG4930. The INS-DM also utilizes different multi constellation (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and BEIDOU) GNSS receivers like Novatel OEM7 series or the u-blox F9 series.
The design of the INS-DM also includes an optional Air Data Computer (ADC), supported by two Honeywell barometric sensors, and the ability to support an internal Fluxgate or external Stand-Alone Magnetic Compass (SAMC). The INS-DM contains Inertial Labs new on-board sensor fusion filter, state of the art navigation and guidance algorithms, and calibration software.
KEY FEATURES, BENEFITS & FUNCTIONALITY
- Commercially exportable GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System
- 3-in-1 Strapdown System: INS + AHRS + ADC (Air Data Computer)
- Embedded industrial, tactical, or navigation grade Honeywell or Inertial Labs MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Novatel OEM7 or u-blox ZED-F9P F9 high precision GNSS receiver
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, RTK supported signals
- Total and static pressure sensors for calculating indicated airspeed
- SP, SBAS, DGPS, RTK and PPP corrections supported for precise real time operation
- GNSS measurements and IMU raw data for post processing
- Advanced, extendable (based on application), embedded Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of helicopters, UAV’s, marine vessels, and ground vehicles
- Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements
- EMC, EMI and ERD protection (MIL-STD-1275)
- Environmentally sealed (IP68)
- Aiding data: Wind sensor, Air Speed Sensor, Doppler shift from locator (for long-term GPS denied), External position and External Heading
About Inertial Labs
Established in 2001, Inertial Labs is the leader in position and orientation technologies for both commercial/industrial and aerospace/defense applications. With a worldwide distributor & representative network covering 20+ countries across 6 continents, a standard product offering that spans from Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) up to full GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation Systems (INS), and an application breadth that covers Land, Air, and Sea; Inertial Labs covers the gambit of inertial technologies.
For further information contact:
VP of Business Development
Inertial Labs Inc.
+1 (703) 880-4222
39959 Catoctin Ridge Street, Paeonian Springs, VA 20129